We are obsessed with making the Hydragun as safe as possible, but this is an advanced mechanical device that has electrical components inside which, when not properly used and maintained, pose risks of fire, electric shock, or injury. When using the Hydragun, these basic precautions should always be followed:
1. Use the massage gun only as instructed. Do not make any attempts to open or repair it and only use the attachments which are included in the box.
2. Do not insert fingers or foreign objects into the head of the massage gun. Only use provided massage gun attachment heads.
3. Do not block any of the vents on your massage device and do not use it if any of the vents are blocked. Keep your Hydragun free of dust, hair, lint, or any other objects which may reduce the airflow. Always keep your hair, loose clothes, and fingers clear of vents and moving parts.
4. Your massage gun should never be used under any bed covers or pillows. This will cause overheating and may cause a fire.
5. Never use the massage gun near any explosive atmospheres (gas fumes, dust, or flammable materials). There is the danger of sparks possibly generating a fire.
6. Never burn, incinerate or expose the massage gun or the battery to flames. This may cause personal injury and the release of toxic fumes from the burning of the battery.
7. Do not remove or tamper with the batteries. Only use the charger which is included in the box. A different charger could cause personal injury or damage.
8. Do not use the device while charging. And do not use continuously for extended periods of #me. Let the device rest for every 10 minutes of continuous use.
9. Charge your massage gun indoors in a dry, well-ventilated location. Do not charge it outdoors, in a bathroom, or within 10 feet of a bathtub or pool. Do not use the device or charger on wet surfaces. The charger should never be exposed to any moisture, rain, or snow.
10. Ensure your charger is properly cared for. Do not leave it plugged in all the time. Keep the charger plugged out when not in use for extended periods. When you do charge it, keep the cord away from potentially tripping someone or being stepped on. If your charger or cord gets damaged in any way, contact HYDRAGUN immediately for a replacement.
11. Do not crush, drop or damage the charger. If your charger has received a sharp blow, been dropped, or has been run over by anything, refrain from use and replace it immediately.
12. Not recommended for use by those with sensory issues, or by anyone suffering from cognitive impairment.
13. Not intended for use by children. The Hydragun is not a toy and should not be given to children to play with. Pay close attention if using it near children.
14. Consult your physician before using the Hydragun if any of the following applies to you:
• Diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or re#nal damage
• Wearing pacemakers
• Recent surgery, epileptic episodes, or migraines
• Herniated discs
• Spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis
• Recent joint replacements or IUDs
• Metal pins or plates
• Any concerns about your physical health
If any of the above apply, you may still be able to use the Hydragun safely. But do consult your doctor or physician first.
15. Hydragun is not a cure-all for all physical ailments. It should be used as one part of a holistic treatment plan or rehab program, alongside proper nutrition and adequate rest.
16. If your muscle aches or soreness do not go away after an extended period of time, do reach
out to a medical professional.
17. If you experience pain and discomfort directly caused by using the device, stop use immediately.