We are obsessed with making the Hydragun as safe as possible, but this is an advanced mechanical device that has electrical components inside which, when not properly used and maintained, pose risks of fire, electric shock, or injury. When using the Hydragun, these basic precautions should always be followed:
1. Use the massage gun only as instructed. Do not make any attempts to open or repair it and only use the attachments included in the box.
2. Not to be used by children or anyone who has reduced sensory issues and/or is suffering from reasoning capabilities. The massager is not a toy and should not be given to children to play with. You must pay close attention if using it near children.
3. Do not try to remove or tamper with the batteries. Only use the charger included in the box. A different charger could cause personal injury or damage.
4. Do not use the device while charging, and do not use it continuously for extended periods of time. Let the device rest for every 10 minutes of continuous use.
5. Do not insert fingers or foreign objects into the head of the massage gun that is not designed to go in. Only use the provided massage gun attachment heads.
6. Never use the massage gun near any explosive atmosphere (gas fumes, dust, or flammable materials). There is the danger of sparks that could possibly cause a fire.
7. When charging your massage gun, it should be done indoors in a well-ventilated, dry location. Do not charge it outdoors, in a bathroom, or within 10 feet of a bathtub or pool. Do not use the device or charger on wet surfaces. The charger should never be exposed to any moisture, rain, or snow.
8. Ensure that your charger is properly cared for. Do not leave it plugged in all the time. Keep the charger unplugged when not in use for extended periods. When you do charge it, keep the cord away from potentially tripping someone or being stepped on. If your charger or cord gets damaged in any way, contact HYDRAGUN to get it replaced immediately.
9. Do not block any of the vents on your massage device and do not use it if any of the vents are blocked. Keep the massage gun free of dust, hair, lint, or any other objects which may reduce the airflow. Always keep your hair, loose clothes, and fingers clear of the vents and moving parts.
10. Never burn, incinerate or expose the massage gun or the battery to flames. This will cause personal injury and release toxic fumes from the burning of the battery.
11. Do not crush, drop, or damage the charger. If your charger has received a sharp blow, been dropped, or has been run over by anything, refrain from use and replace it immediately.
12. Your massage gun should never be used under any bed covers or pillows. This will cause overheating and may cause a fire.