How to clean your Hydragun
• To clean the exterior and handle of your Hydragun, use a slightly damp towel. Antibacterial wipes may also be used as an alternative, but be sure to wipe off the moisture afterward.
• To clean the attachment heads, a quick wipe-down with a damp towel or antibacterial wipes is sufficient. For the foam head, simply spray with a little alcohol or sanitizer, then air dry.
How to maintain your Hydragun
Over time, like all other motors or items that go through numerous repetitions, normal wear and tear may cause the device to get noisier.
You can remedy this by applying electric motor oil to the metal ring where the attachment heads go.
Apply electric motor oil around the inner and outer part of the metal ring, allowing it to seep for at least a few minutes before using the device.
As with all products that use Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries, routine maintenance and care are important for maximizing the battery lifespan.
• When charging your Hydragun
◦ Battery LED and charging adapter will display a red light.
• When your Hydragun is fully charged
◦ Battery LED will switch off once it is fully charged. The charging adapter will display a green light.
• Recommended charging time is 3-5 hours for a full charge. Overcharging may have an
adverse impact on the battery life.
• Do not operate the massage gun while it is charging.
• It is not recommended to deplete the battery before charging. You can charge it at any level and stop once it is fully charged.
• To preserve battery longevity, charge the Hydragun once a month, even when it is not in use.