- Wipe down with a slightly damp or dry cloth. Make sure
the pod is completely dry before attaching it to the sleeve
and turning it on
- Wipe down with a slightly damp cloth or sanitize with alcohol sprays or wipes.
- Do not soak, wash, or submerge in water.
- Air dry after cleaning and make sure the sleeve is completely dry before attaching the pod and turning it on.
As with all products that use Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries, routine maintenance and care are important for maximizing the battery lifespan:
- The HeatPulse is charged using a USB-C cable. The cable can be connected to most USB-C charging bricks or ports to charge.
- Charge it about once a month, even if it has not been used.
- The recommended charging time is three to five hours for a full charge. Frequent overcharging may deteriorate battery performance and lifespan.
- Do not operate the HeatPulse while it is plugged in or attached to a power outlet.
- It is not recommended to deplete the battery before charging. Charge it at any level and stop once it is fully charged.