How to clean your Atom
• To clean the exterior and handle of your Atom, use a dry or damp microfiber cloth. If needed, you can also wipe down a cloth dipped in a mix of mild detergent (e.g. dish soap) and warm water.
• To clean the attachment heads, a quick wipe-down with a damp towel or antibacterial wipes is sufficient. For the foam head, simply spray with a little alcohol or sanitizer, then air dry.
How to maintain your Atom
Over time, like all other motors or items that go through numerous repetitions, normal wear and tear may cause the device to get noisier.
You can remedy this by applying a few drops of electric motor oil to the metal ring where the attachment heads go.
Use a cotton swab with some electric motor oil and apply it to the muzzle area allowing it to seep for at least a few minutes before using the device.
As with all products that use Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries, routine maintenance, and care are important for maximizing the battery lifespan.
• When your Atom is in low-battery
◦ Battery LED light turns red
• When charging your Atom
◦ Battery LED light blinks
• When your Atom is fully charged
◦ Battery LED light turns white
• The Atom takes approximately six hours to reach a full charge.
• Do not use the Atom while it is charging.
• It is not recommended to deplete the battery before charging. You can charge it at any level and stop once it is fully charged.
• To preserve battery longevity, charge the Atom once a month, even when it is not in use.