To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury, be sure to adhere to the following directions:
1. Inspect the HeatPod, remote control, and power cables for damage or fraying before every use. Do not use if the power cord or blanket is frayed or broken.
2. Ensure that your local electric network complies with the voltage and frequency indicated in this manual.
3. Do not spill water or other liquids on the HeatPod or remote control. In the event of a spill, wipe clean immediately with a dry cloth.
4. Avoid using the HeatPod in close proximity to other electrical and/or heated products, in high-temperature areas, or near heaters, fireplaces, stoves, cooking areas, or directly under the sun.
5. Disconnect the remote control and power supply during long periods of disuse.
1. Do not wear any metal jewelry or watches (including smart watches) while using the HeatPod.
2. Do not place any items, such as additional blankets or coverings, on top of the HeatPod while it is in use.
3. Do not use the HeatPod on flammable surfaces or on items with poor heat dissipation properties, such as leather sofas, water beds, or very thick duvets or comforters.
4. Do not leave the HeatPod unattended and unused while it is turned on for more than 10 minutes.
5. Do not place the HeatPod in direct sunlight.
6. Do not fold and store the HeatPod while it is still hot. Ensure that it cools completely beforehand.
7. Keep children and pets away from the HeatPod.
Consult your physician before using the HeatPod if any of the following applies to you:
• Sensitivity to heat or high temperatures
• Skin sensitivity or diseases
• Heart diseases or illnesses
• Post-surgery recuperation
• Constant or persistent nausea or migraines
• Splanchnic diseases
• Osteoporosis or broken bones
• Abnormal or elevated blood pressure
• Pregnancy or breastfeeding
• Anhidrosis, a condition where you sweat too much or too little
• Metal or other body implants