The Atom’s attachment heads were built to fit tightly and securely into the barrel of the device.
Like getting the lid off a jar for the first time, you may find it challenging to remove the Atom’s attachment heads the first few times you swap them out.
Read the following instructions to learn how to remove and replace the Atom’s attachment heads correctly, or see here for a video demonstration.
1. Check to see if the base of the attachment head is exposed.
- If yes, proceed to Step 2.
- If no, gently pull on the attachment head until the base is exposed.
2. Grip the body of the Atom firmly in one hand and grip the attachment head with the other.
- If removing the flat or bullet heads, make sure to grip the black silicone part of the attachment heads, not just the silver aluminum part.
- If required, place a clean, damp cloth over the attachment head for a stronger grip.
3. While holding the main body of the Atom steady, twist the attachment head several times while also pulling it firmly away from the barrel. You may twist in either direction (clockwise or counterclockwise).
4. Once the first attachment head has been removed, insert the second attachment head by pushing it firmly into the barrel of the device. You will hear a soft click when the attachment head has been properly inserted.
The Atom may be safely used with the attachment head completely flush against the barrel, or with a small gap between the barrel and the attachment head. Leave a gap between the barrel and the attachment head for easier removal.
If you are still having trouble removing or attaching your Atom attachment heads after following these instructions, please contact us at email@example.com so we can help you find a solution.