The HeatPulse 2 is a knee massager that delivers soothing heat and steady vibrative pulses to relieve knee pain. It is a simple, sleek, lightweight, and versatile solution for a wide range of knee conditions. Other knee massagers are compression based, are single-use devices (only knee) or need to be plugged in to be used.
The HeatPulse was designed to help with:
• Arthritis relief
• Joint injuries and post-surgery care
• High-impact sports
Here’s why the HeatPulse 2 is one of the best knee pain solutions with its 2 punch pain killing combo:
1. HeatLast™ infrared graphene technology
• The HeatPulse uses Heatlast™ Infrared Graphene Technology to provide up to 3 hours of gentle, steady warmth to the knee joint.
• Choose from seven levels of heat, ranging from 40-70℃ (104-158°F).
2. Pulse vibration therapy
• Dual vibrating cores hug both sides of the knee to provide targeted 120Hz pulses to the patella, stimulating blood circulation and providing lasting relief from tightness, soreness, and pain.
• Choose from three speeds for different massage intensities.
With the Heatpulse 2, you get a cost-effective, convenient solution that not only provides immediate lasting relief but also has no side effects.
On top of these, it is also designed to deliver a pleasant and easy recovery experience with its:
• Sleek, cordless design
◦ Ultra-lightweight (300g(0.66lbs)) design, with a detachable control pod for easy charging
• Improved fit for limbs of all sizes
◦ Designed with longer straps for larger limbs, and a new buckle design for slimmer ones like elbows.
• Easy-to-use interface
◦ Controls 7 heat ranges and 3 vibrative pulse speeds at a push of a button.
• Set it and forget it
◦ Automatically runs a full 30-minutes treatment session on each knee.
💡Tips: The HeatPulse 2 works on elbows and shoulders too.
• The HeatPulse can be used on other joints such as the elbows and shoulders. Attach the extension strap to the top Silkro™ strap and reach around the torso under the opposite arm to secure the HeatPulse.
Want even more comprehensive joint pain relief? Try hot and cold contrast therapy by combining the HeatPulse 2 with the Thermosleeve.
Try the Hydragun for whole-body relief and relaxation