• Wipe down with a slightly damp or dry cloth.
• Make sure the control pod is completely dry before attaching it to the sleeve and turning it on.
• Wipe down with a slightly damp cloth or sanitize with alcohol sprays or wipes.
• Do not soak, wash, or submerge in water.
• Air dry after cleaning and make sure the sleeve is completely dry before attaching the control pod and turning it on.
As with all products that use Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries, routine maintenance, and care are important for maximizing the battery lifespan.
• The HeatPulse 2 is charged using a USB-C cable. The cable can be connected to most USB-C charging bricks or ports to charge.
• Charge it about once a month, even if it has not been used.
• The recommended charging time is three to five hours for a full charge. Frequent overcharging may deteriorate battery performance and lifespan.
• Do not operate the HeatPulse 2 while it is plugged in or attached to a power outlet.
• It is not recommended to deplete the battery before charging. Charge it at any level and stop once it is fully charged.