1. Inspect the StretchPad, the remote control, and the power cables for damage or fraying before use. Do not use the StretchPad if the power cable is frayed or broken.
2. Keep the StretchPad away from sharp objects that might damage its exterior. Do not use the StretchPad if its exterior layer is ripped, torn, or damaged.
3. If the StretchPad malfunctions during a treatment session, or if you feel any pain or undue discomfort during a session, stop using it immediately and turn off the power.
4. If your StretchPad is damaged or malfunctions, please contact email@example.com for help.
5. Do not let children or infants use or play with the StretchPad.
6. Do not use the StretchPad in close proximity to other electrical and/or heated products, in high-temperature areas, or near heaters, fireplaces, stoves, cooking areas, or directly under the sun.
If any of the following conditions apply to you, please consult your physician before using the StretchPad:
• Undergoing medical treatment or surgery
If you have implanted medical electronic devices that are susceptible to electromagnetic failures such as pacemakers
• If you have metals, plastic or silicon injected into your body
• Malignant tumors
• Heart disease
• Cerebral arteriosclerosis
• Cerebral thrombosis
• Fractures, sprains, or other acute injuries
• If you have symptoms such as acute inflammation, fatigue, chills, and/or hypertension
• If you are in the early stages of pregnancy or have recently given birth
• If you have physical or mental disabilities
• If you have a spinal condition such as lordosis, kyphosis, or scoliosis