⚠️ Safety First!
Be sure to adhere to the following safety directions:
- If you feel pain, discomfort, or irritation, or notice skin issues while using the HeatPulse Back & Core, stop use immediately and consult your physician.
- You may notice slight redness on your back and core area while using the HeatPulse Back & Core. This is due to increased blood circulation to the skin from the heat and vibration, and should not be a concern. However, if symptoms persist without relief, consult your physician.
- Do not use the HeatPulse Back & Core excessively. We recommend using it once or twice daily (one cycle of 30 minutes at a time).
- Keep the HeatPulse Back & Core away from children and infants to avoid injury from improper use.
- Do not use the HeatPulse Back & Core in the bathroom or shower.
- Do not use the HeatPulse Back & Core while sleeping.
- Do not use the HeatPulse Back & Core while under heavy quilts or blankets as this may cause overheating.
- Do not place heavy items on top of the HeatPulse Back & Core, as this may damage the components.
- Do not leave the HeatPulse Back & Core exposed to direct sunlight, as they may overheat and damage the components.
- Do not disassemble the control pod or the back wrap, as this may cause injury if not conducted appropriately, and may damage the components or the lithium battery.
Consult your physician before using the HeatPulse Back & Core if any of the following apply to you:
• Nerve disorders in the back and/or abdomen area
• Skin sensory disorders
• Loss of sense of temperature
• Sensory impairments caused by diabetes
• Heat sensitivity
• Spinal injury
• Any arthritic condition
• Implanted medical electronic devices susceptible to electromagnetic failures, such as pacemakers
• Heart disease
• Malignant tumors
• High blood pressure or abnormal blood pressure