Safety first! Be sure to adhere to the following safety directions:
1. Inspect the Supertub, the remote control, and the power cables for damage or fraying before use. Do not use the Supertub if the power cable is frayed or broken.
2. Do not use the Supertub and Permafrost™ chiller within five feet of other electrical products.
3. Do not handle the power plug on the Permafrost™ chiller with wet hands.
4. Do not submerge the Permafrost™ chiller or expose it to sustained direct water spray.
5. Do not leave the Supertub in ambient temperatures below 32°F (0°C) or above 113°F (45°C).
- Ambient temperatures above 113°F (45°C) may damage the Supertub's internal components, so in very hot weather we recommend moving your Supertub to a sheltered area where the ambient temperature is lower than 113°F (45°C) and where it is out of direct sunlight.
- In ambient temperatures below 32°F (0°C), water may freeze within the tub and chiller and cause damage to the internal components; so we recommend moving your Supertub indoors where the ambient temperature is above 32°F (0°C), or emptying the tub and chiller and making sure they are completely dry.
- As an added safety feature, the Supertub will not operate in ambient temperatures below 32°F (0°C) or above 113°F (45°C). At these temperatures, water flow from the tub to the chiller will not turn on even if the "switch" icon is pressed.
6. Keep children away from the Supertub.
7. Do not use the Supertub while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications.
8. When using the Supertub, it is important to pay attention to your body's response to each session. Ensure that you are using the appropriate temperature settings that are suitable for you. If you experience any unexpected pain or discomfort during a session, stop using the product immediately and seek medical advice from your physician.
**If any of the following conditions apply to you, please consult your physician before using the Supertub:
• Medical conditions, especially cardiovascular and neurological
• Old age
• Loss of sense of temperature or other sensory disorders or impairments
HYDRAGUN will not be responsible for any injury or damage to property which may result from a failure to follow these safety guidelines.